Friday, August 13, 2010

movin to the country

We recently moved to Enon, OH. I thought it would be a lot harder to adjust to the slower pace but we settled right in. We got our garden started and joined a csa. We went with Orion Organics. It is close to the house and we like to go out and visit with the chickens.
We all love living next to a cornfield. Daisy(the cat) is very happy. She loves being able to spend her day outside.
We have made a few friends. It will take time to make a circle of people that we love and trust but it always seems to happen.

1 comment:

  1. We're hoping to buy our next house out in the country too. I've been researching hobby farms - especially raising chickens. It really intrigues me but I need to first learn more about it before I get into something I know nothing about. ;) I also want to visit someone who raises chickens and get some pointers before committing to it.

    ReplyDelete